One of my kids’ favorite cookies to scarf down are Peanut Butter Love Cups, I just made them not too long ago for a karaoke party at my house and decided I wanted to share them with you here so you can all enjoy them as well! They go quickly, let me tell you, so you might want to double the recipe if everyone is having two or more!
For these love cups, you’re going to want to want to start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees. While the oven is preheating, take out a mixing bowl. Measure out 3 cups of flour, and add that to the bowl. Next, measure out half a teaspoon of salt, and add that to the bowl. Finally, measure out 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mix together all of the ingredients and set that bowl aside.
Next, you’re going to take out another larger mixing bowl, one that is prime for beating together ingredients in. Soften two sticks of butter, and place those into the bowl. Add 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, and the 2 teaspoons of vanilla. Beat together this mixture until it is nice and creamy.
Following that step, you’re going to add the eggs into the creamy mixture one at a time, beating the mixture well after each egg you add.
Finally, to conclude prep, you’re going to beat in the flour mixture that you have in the other bowl. Now you’re ready to bake these lovies!
Pull out the mini muffin tins pan and, if not using a non-stick pan, spray with oil. Next, use a cookie scooper or measure out 1 1/4 inch balls on your own, and drop the balls of dough into each tin in the pan.
Here is an example:
Bake the cookies for 7 to 9 minutes. Make sure not to bake them for too long. They may appear raw, but they aren’t. While the cookies are still warm, unwrap the peanut butter cups and place them into the center of the cookies. Let the cookies cool for five minutes and then remove them to a cooling rack.
This recipe makes enough dough for about 48 cookies.
Peanut Butter Love Cups
- Mini Muffin Tins
- Medium-sized Bowl
- Large Bowl
- a cookie scooper is helpful
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 48 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups the small, individually packaged ones
- 2 sticks butter softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Beat the two softened sticks of butter, the sugar and brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until it is creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating the mixture well after each egg.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Using mini muffin tins, drop 1 1/4 inch balls into each cup.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes only. Cookies will appear raw, but they aren't.
- Unwrap peanut butter cups and press them into the center of the hot cookie.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes and remove to cooling rack.
- There will be exactly enough dough for 48 cookies.
The Finished Product
Ta Da! Super easy. Now you have your peanut butter love cup cookies. Bring them to an event, family gathering, or just for a fun night with your blended family. Thanks for checking my recipe out!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Check out another popular dessert recipe of mine, my famous Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats with Chocolate Topping .
Follow me on social media for more recipes and blended family updates!