Enjoy this array of blended family quotes:
- Blended families are a beautiful mix of diverse people who each serve an important role in our lives. At times, it can be challenging to appreciate everyone’s unique beauty. -Deana Kellar La Rosa
- There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. -C. JoyBell
- All mothers are warriors who have given life…and all stepmothers are warriors who can change a life. -The Pondering Nook
- When you and your spouse are able to work together to come up with creative ways to encourage your blended family, it will show the children that you are a team, and it will strengthen the relationship between the two of you, as well. -Elizabeth Bryant
- In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
- They say that no matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings you revert back to childhood. -Karen White
- The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories. -Og Madino
- A patchwork family needs extra effort and care, and even then there is no guarantee of happily ever after. -Ariel Gore
- The blended family isn’t just an ordinary family times two. It’s a special kind of family with special needs. -Maxine Marsolini
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. –Jane Howard
- Do not easily give up or lose your patience when they do not show any enthusiasm or when they show a negative attitude toward all your efforts to get to know them better. -Matthew Massimo
- Remember that you are not a terrible person, no matter what your teenager says! You are the good person with good intentions deep down, so don’t ever forget it! -Lynn Peterson
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them? -Desmond Tutu
- One of the most powerful things you can do to make your blended family victorious is to learn how to release unrealistic expectations. -Kellye Laughery
- Kids feed off the inbalance and take advantage of a “slack” parent and the “strict” parent get backlash of trying to enforce basic consequences and boundaries etc. It’s probably the most damaging effect of blended families; the parenting stress aggravates relationship stress and you get a perfect storm and the family structure disintegrates. -Karen Duckworth
- The first key to balancing your busy life and creating a peaceful environment for your blended family to thrive in lies in defining your family values – first as a couple, then as a family. -Kellye Laughery
- … my advice to the newly blended family would be to spend some time alone with not only your biological kids but also the stepkids. Take time to make each child feel special. -Anita Dunn
- It is a challenge unlike any other to make the effort to love our step-kids like they are your own and to maybe not receive that love back. -Rose Quinn
- The dynamics of a traditional family don’t even come close to the complications that stepfamilies face. -Gayla Grace
- Stop thinking that things are going to be perfect. It’s not going to happen. The kids will not get along all the time, the house will not always be quiet, you will not always hear ‘please’ and ‘thank you.’ It isn’t realistic. What is realistic is taking a stock of how incredibly lucky you are to have more children to love and guide. -Kellee Mulkerin-Ford
- When it feels as if you can’t do right by the other parent, do right by your step-child instead. You’ll never fail with best interest at heart. -Jessica James
- It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it. –Peter Buffett
- Take good care of your marriage. Showing your kids and step-kids what a happy, healthy partnership looks like is an invaluable gift. -Jenna Korf
- The stepmom is lone family member who is greatly affected by decisions in which she often has no say. Having a partner who understands this and takes her feelings into consideration often make the difference between a happy relationship and a strained one. -Jenna Korf
- Family isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love. It means showing up when they need it most. It means having each other’s backs. It means choosing to love each other even on those days when you struggle to like each other. Dave Willis
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. -Angela Schwindt
- To mend a heart you didn’t break is a part of loving a child you didn’t make. -The Pondering Nook
- Don’t talk about the shortcomings of the other mom or dad. Rather, point out in a positive way why you parent differently than they do. Not that she or he is doing it wrong, but what you hope to teach them even though you don’t agree with them. -Lynn Peterson
- You will never regret taking the high road. -Stepmomming.com
- “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy
- Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. –Brad Henry
- One of the most important things that parents need do while planning a blended family, is to sit down and discuss their parenting methods very openly and honestly with each other. -Mary Johnson
- My stepdad may not have given me life, but he sure has made my life better. – Gerado Campbell
- “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues… are created, strengthened and maintained.” –Winston Churchill
- When you are building a blended family, it is like traveling in stormy seas. There will be inevitable resentment and resistance to the changes but taking baby steps are what a couple need if they want to create a lasting union. -Lilli Morgan
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. -Oprah Winfrey
- When you’re a stepmom, you’re damned if you do, you’re damned if you don’t. It’s hard to figure out when to step back. -Jamie Scrimgeour
- It’s so important for children to have extended family, because they learn. “Wow, somebody besides Mom and Dad loves me and thinks I’m wonderful.” That’s how they learn to start reaching out into the world. -Dr. Phil
- Families are like branches on a tree, we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. -Unknown
- Being a better stepmom doesn’t come from a book about step-parenting—it comes from developing confidence and becoming secure in who you are. It comes from taking control of your own life and developing healthy relationships with the people around you. -Jamie Scrimgeour
- I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed. -Anais Nin
- Our family sure hit some bumpy roads on this path of life. It took us a while to get where we are today…I’m sure glad we all took the effort to walk together. -Christy Borgeld
- If the kids are complaining about their mom, stick up for her when you can. I promise this will get back to her! -Lynn Peterson
- My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving. -Nicholas Sparks
- Being a step mom may not be the role you thought you’d play in life, but it is definitely a role for which you have been chosen. -The Pondering Nook
- The truth is that the way our ex’s, our partner’s ex’s or even the step kids see us isn’t always about us. It’s about them and their struggles, insecurities, fears or limitations. You don’t have to allow their judgement to become their truth. -Daniell Koepke
- Whether you’re a stepmom who loves her stepkids as her own or you’re struggling to co-exist with them, you’ve experiences challenges that most people will never understand- and you have an inner strength that most people couldn’t imagine. -Jenna Korf
- A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it. -George Moore
- One of the greatest challenges for a stepmom is letting go of her ego. Caring for a child even when you may get no credit for doing so is the ultimate test of character. -The Pondering Nook
- Parenthood requires love, not DNA. -Unknown
- This may not apply to every situation but being a step mom comes with dealing with an ex and that isn’t always easy. I’ve really had to learn to let go of hurtful words and dramatic situations. -Rose Quinn
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D Roosevelt
- Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become. -Brooke Hampton
- We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family. –Coco
- Biomoms and stepmoms need not compete! When was the last time you saw someone try to beat a team member in a relay race? -The Good Step Mothers
- Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your kids. -Lenny Lemons
- I can see how a mother could feel jealous or threatened by a stepmom with intentions to create a new family from her old one. -Traci Morena
- When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you. –Guy Lafleur
- Lookin’ back all I can say about the things he for me is I hope I’m at least half the dad that he didn’t have to be. -Brad Paisley
- A child cannot have too many people who love them and want to help them succeed. -Unknown
- There is no such thing as fun for the whole family. -Jerry Seinfeld
- Being a stepmom is worthy of celebration. It is a difficult role that often means twice the stress without additional benefits. Yes, it’s stressful to be a biological parent, too. But I’ve yet to meet a mom who would switch roles with me. -Stacie Nielsen Bortel
- You don’t need everyone to love you, just a few good people. -Charity Barnum, The Greatest Showman
- Let motherhood be more about what you do with your children instead of what you do for them. -Mamie L. Pack
- Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what. -Unknown
- Don’t talk about the shortcomings of the other mom or dad. Rather, point out in a positive way why you parent differently than they do. Not that she or he is doing it wrong, but what you hope to teach them even though you don’t agree with them. -Lynn Peterson Glinda
- Families don’t have to start together to end together. -Stepping Through Australia
- Family is like a life jacket in the stormy sea of life. -J.K Rowling
- At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable. -Mark V. Olsen
- Blended families: woven together by choice, strengthened together by love, tested by everything, and each uniquely ours. -Unknown
- He never treated me like I was a package deal-something or someone he would have to accept if he wanted my mom in his life. I wasn’t a burden in his eyes, I was a bonus. -Ashley Stock
- The only steps in this house are the stairsteps and the only half in this house is the half and half creamer. -Al Hodson
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family… in another city. -George Burns
- Praise the bio (or stepmom) in front of the kids. Don’t lie, but find positive things to say and stay away from saying anything negative. -Lynn Peterson
- The bond that links family is not always the one of blood but of choice, of respect and joy in each other’s life. -Stepping through Australia
- It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. -Ann Landers
- The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched. -Justin Ricklefs
- Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you. -Carol Ann Albright Eastman
- That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable. -Deb Caletti
- To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family grief, and joys. We live outside the touch of time. -Clara Ortega
- How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. -Winnie The Pooh
- “One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family. -Jonathan Safran Foer
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. -Linda Wooten
- Raising kids is like a walk in the park…Jurassic Park.
- I may not always be with you
But when we’re far apart
Remember you will be with me
Right inside my heart. -Marc Wambolt
- Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else’s happiness and well being ahead of your own. To teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing, even when you’re not sure what the right thing is. And to forgive yourself, over and over again for doing everything “wrong”. -Donna Ball
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Herman Hesse
- Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along too late, but your siblings know you when you are in the most inchoate form. -Jeffrey Kluger
- Parenting is 50% feeling like your head might explode, and 50% feeling like your heart might. -Chaos and Quiet
- The family – that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to. -Dodie Smith
- It’s not flesh and blood, but the heart that makes us father and son. -Johann Schiller
- Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. -Michael J. Fox
- Step parents are not around to replace a biological parent, rather to augment a child’s lifeexperience. -Azriel Johnson
- Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. -Lilo and Stitch
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. -Mother Theresa
- If you’re struggling with a stepchild relationship that’s on a downward spiral, don’t give up. God redeems relationships every day. -Gayla Grace
- There are always steps you can take towards unity in a blended family. And you will make it, one step at a time. -Donna Houpe
Find other blended family quotes by following me on pinterest, or check out other posts that display my own quotes on experiences in my step-family on WickedStepmonster.
Follow me on social media for more blended family & recipe updates!
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your site.
You have some really great posts and I believe I
would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely
love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Thanks!
Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought
i could also create comment due to this good piece of
Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this web site needs a great deal more
attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!
This website was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something which helped me.
Thanks a lot!
Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I’m sure they will be benefited from this site.
Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading
through this post reminds me of my good old room
mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post
to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Hi! I’ve been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!
Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google
whilst looking for a comparable matter, your site came up, it looks
great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply changed into aware of your weblog
via Google, and found that it’s truly informative.
I am going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future.
Many other people shall be benefited out of your writing.
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really know what you’re speaking about!
Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =).
We may have a hyperlink trade arrangement between us
I blog often and I seriously thank you for your information. This article has truly peaked
my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once a
week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your site.
You have some really good posts and I believe I
would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
I really love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you
make this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m looking to create my own website and
would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
Superb, what a weblog it is! This webpage presents valuable information to us, keep it up.
Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would
really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e
I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you,
you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not
enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very
happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries
that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as
well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects
, people could take a signal. Will likely be back
to get more. Thanks
I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site.
I’m hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as
well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now 😉
Stop by my web blog junk car buyer
Hi to every one, the contents present at this web site are in fact amazing for people knowledge,
well, keep up the good work fellows.
Here is my web blog: houston scrap car buyers
Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Thank you
Here is my web-site used car buyers houston tx
This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the
blogosphere. Brief but very precise information…
Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!
Have a look at my webpage; where to buy junk cars
I have been surfing online more than three hours as of late, yet
I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty value sufficient for me. Personally,
if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.
Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thank you asmr 0mniartist
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My website has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself
or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any
methods to help stop content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate
it. asmr 0mniartist
I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.
I’ve got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post… asmr 0mniartist
Hi there to every one, since I am truly eager of reading this web
site’s post to be updated on a regular basis.
It contains pleasant data. 0mniartist asmr
I enjoyed this. Thank you.
I enjoyed this. Thank you.
Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that
isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your post is simply
cool and i can think you are a professional in this subject.
Well along with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks one million and please carry on the enjoyable
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but
I thought I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though!
Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this
post and the rest of the website is also really good.
Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!
I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is
perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers